SOHO is short for Small Office Home Office. It refers to usage of internet for commercial purpose that facilitates smooth running of business. The connectivity requirements of emerging businesses or SOHOs differ significantly from that of individual users or large corporate houses. SOHOs look forhigh-quality internet plans during business hours that are not only flexible in terms of usage but are also affordable.
Tikona understands the needs of growing businesses and offers broadband plans in two categories. The Value Internet Leased Line and Speed Multiplier Unlimited Usage plans are Tikona internet plan categories available in SOHO.
Tikona Value Internet Leased Line <hyperlink to the VILL blog post> is the industry first in India. It provides 1:1 bandwidth during office hours, speeds up to 2 Mbps with an in-built IP. The other category of plans – Speed Multiplier plans – come with the following salient features:
- Dual speeds - higher speed during office hours (8AM to 8PM) and are throttled during non-office hours (8PM to 8 AM)
- Contention ratio – Get a contention ratio of 1:8. This ratio is higher compared to ILL (1:1) but lower than home (1:20)
- No Fair Usage Policy
- Unlimited downloads internet plans
- High speed internet of quarterly and half yearly variants of 1, 2 and 4 Mbps
- Reduced speed of 512 Kbps during non-office hours (8PM – 8 AM)
The advantages that Tikona offers SOHO can be summarised into the following:
- Bonus speed during business hours (8AM to 8PM)
- Download speed of up to 4 Mbps
- Greater security through WPA2 offers freedom from the risks of self-installed Wi-Fi
Tikona offers a range of high-speed, innovative and economical tariff plans based on the business usage.
Take a look at the Speed Multiplier Plans for SOHO -